Silicone is not plastic! Silica gel is extracted from silica ore from quartz mine. Silicon is also the main component of glass and crystal. Therefore, silicone gel is actually a non-toxic, non-heavy metal and environmentally friendly natural material. Silicone is easy to decompose and can be deposited in the bottom of the silt and decompose in the soil. Moreover, silica gel has no harmful effect on aquatic organisms and bioaccumulation. Therefore, it is currently recognized as the most environmentally friendly material in the world. Countries such as Europe, America and Japan have generally adopted Silicone materials to replace other materials. Food grade silicone is widely used in baby products, food utensils and so on.
- With linear and circular measurement methods, it is suitable for making round baked foods such as pasta and pizza base. The scale is easier to grasp and the measurement is also very simple
- Round diameter measurement scale includes 12cm, 14cm, 16cm, 18cm, 20cm, 22cm, 24cm, 26cm, 28cm, 30cm, 32cm
- Linear measurement scale to 50cm or 20 inches, the two scales are separated by 1cm or 1 inch
- Two scale indications in centimeter and inch, easy to use with different recipes
- The applicable temperature range is from -40°C to 230°C. It can be stored in the refrigerator or used as a heat insulation pad.
- The size of the baking mat is 60cm x 40cm, providing enough working area to use
- The non-stick surface makes it easier to make dough and also easier to clean
- The non-slip bottom keeps the baking mat flat while working
- Does not contain BPA, can be used with peace of mind
- Suitable for cooking in microwave ovens and ovens
- Can be cleaned in the dishwasher
- Can be refrigerated in the refrigerator
- Obtained the German Food Grade Certification (LFGB) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) certification
- Before using for the first time, it is recommended to wash it with detergent and put it in boiling water at 100°C for 1 minute for sterilization.
- Please stay away from fire to avoid deformation of the baking mat
- Sharp metal knives will damage the baking mat. Avoid using metal knives when using the baking mat.
Dr. Cook Silicone Baking and Kneading Non-stick Mat 60cm x 40cm (with scale)
Dr. Cook Silicone Non-Stick Baking Mat 60cm x 40cm for Pastry Rolling with Measurements