- Ultra-wide cylinder design, suitable for drinking Boba milk tea, and suitable for sipping pearls, grass, pudding, red beans, coconuts, taro, konjac, etc.
- High-grade 304 stainless steel telescopic two-stage straws, up to 8.5 inches in length
- Gently pull the end of the telescopic straw to extend the straw for use. After use, you only need to push the end to store it.
- Comes with exclusive storage box and cleaning brush
- Lightweight and easy to carry, it can be carried in a handbag or hung on a key, environmental protection and love the earth
- Can be cleaned in the dishwasher
- Does not contain BPA and Phthalate, can be used with peace of mind
- Set includes 304 stainless steel telescopic straw, cleaning brush and storage box
What is silicone?
Silicone is not plastic! Silica gel is extracted from silica ore from quartz mine. Silicon is also the main component of glass and crystal. Therefore, silicone gel is actually a non-toxic, non-heavy metal and environmentally friendly natural material. Silicone is easy to decompose and can be deposited in the bottom of the silt and decompose in the soil. Moreover, silica gel has no harmful effect on aquatic organisms and bioaccumulation. Therefore, it is currently recognized as the most environmentally friendly material in the world. Countries such as Europe, America and Japan have generally adopted Silicone materials to replace other materials. Food grade silicone is widely used in baby products, food utensils and so on.
ZOKU Stainless Steel Pearl Milk Tea Telescopic Drinking Tube-Charcoal Gray
ZOKU Stainless Steel Reusable Bubble Tea Pocket Straw Charcoal